Friday, September 17, 2010

YAY for season premieres!

My days are pretty repetitive at this point in life: work, gym, dinner, some down time then bed. Last night I was able to watch some tv that I don't usually get to do during the week. Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite shows and I had missed the season finale a few months ago and last night was a reply for the season premiere for next week. It was an intense episode where a grief stricken husband who lost his wife in a previous episode went on a shooting rampage on a search to shoot Derek Sheppard (Mr. McDreamy). It was a 2-hour episode full of intensity and drama and kept me on my toes the entire time. My mom grew annoyed with my reactions that I displayed outloud to the intense moments throughout 2-hours that she had to leave and not watch with me anymore.

On a happier note, my other favorite shows, Dancing with the Stars and Glee are coming back next week and I could not be more excited ! I am an ABC network junky with the exception for Glee on Fox. With rumors of featured celebrities to be featured in this seasons Glee along with amazing new music and a new cast of celebrities on Dancing with the Stars, it's sure to be an exciting season for my favorite shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment